Join us to find out the optimum channel mix for global commerce and hear from a whole host of retailers and experts on how they are taking their businesses to the next level.
Wednesday 8th May 2019
The Club at the Ivy, 9 West St, London, WC2H 9NE
6pm till 8pm
Join us for an invite-only evening at the world-renowned Ivy club for drinks, canapes and a networking dinner in the private club. Mingle with fellow brands, retailers and experts to pick up tips and tricks on how to scale your business through global expansion.
We’ll be putting on an interactive retailer and expert panel to explore how businesses have successfully implemented multichannel strategies globally.
Hear from a host of retailers including Lucy Dix, Head of Ecommerce at Olivia Von Halle, Amy Thom, European Marketing Director at GAP, Richie Jones, Consultant at Stance as they share advice, experiences and strategies on how they’ve achieved success in new markets, particularly in an ever-evolving and complex economic climate.
No pitches, no powerpoints – just a chance to share stories and hear from a whole bunch of other retailers and brands. If you want advice, want to validate your experiences or you’re struggling to know where to start, then this is an event not to be missed!
- Optimizing your international buying experience to scale
- The role of ecommerce and marketplaces and how they are evolving
- Finding the winning channel formula for key markets
- De-risking global expansion plans
- 6 – 7 pm : Arrival – drinks and nibbles
- 7 – 8 pm : Merchants and experts panel – Hear, interrogate and discuss
- 8 pm – Late : Mix and mingle with further food and drink from the Ivy
Meet the Panel
Head of Ecommerce at Olivia Von Halle
European Marketing Director at GAP
MD at Vvast