Mini Programs are:
- Apps within an App
- Facilitate enhanced functionality within the WeChat account and can be used to build store fronts and other functionality
- Mini Programs are generally smaller/ more streamlined than traditional apps
- There is no download/ storage for individuals
- They load faster than apps as they are hosted on Tencent servers
- They are cheaper to build than native apps – 20% of the cost, 80% of the functionality
Regroup have been building WeChat Mini Programs since their inception. We have produced ground-breaking Mini-Programs for:
Great British Food Program
Regroup developed the WeChat store for The Great British Food program, selling artisanal British food and drink brands to mainland China.
Downing is a leading player in the Student property market in the UK. Regroup developed the first property booking-engine on a WeChat mini program, enabling students to book property via WeChat using WeChat Pay to place a deposit.
If you are interested in engaging with China, we would be happy to provide a free consultation.
Please fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch in due course.