Mini Programs are:
- Apps within an App
- Facilitate enhanced functionality within the WeChat account i.e. e-commerce, Location-based marketing
- Mini Programs are generally smaller/ more streamlined than traditional apps
- There is no download/ storage for individuals
- They load faster than apps as they are hosted on Tencent servers
- They are cheaper to build than native apps – 20% of the cost, 80% of the functionality
- Mini Programs are linked to WeChat Pay, whereas native apps can use other payment gateways
Regroup have been building WeChat Mini Programs since their inception over 3 years ago. We have produced truly ground-breaking Mini-Programs for:
Best of British
Regroup produced a multi-brand e-commerce Mini Program store for the biggest UK trade Show in China – The Best of British, selling products for over 40 different brands.
Regroup produced a first-of-its kind property-booking engine for Downing Property, one of the UK’s leading student property portals.
Department for International Trade
Regroup is building one of the most ambitious Mini Programs yet; a portal for UK food and drink brands to sell via WeChat to China.
If you are interested in engaging with China, we would be happy to provide a free consultation.
Please fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch in due course.